Thursday, September 18, 2014

Work in Progress

Just a quick WIP post with photos for now.

These puffy flowers eat yarns pretty much. The texture of soft baby yarns makes me smile (^^).

Working on several different fabric manipulation. This is Canadian / North American smocking.

I am knitting this cardigan pattern (Olinda by Georgie Hallam) for Nina. Also an adult cardigan for myself is on my needles. For mine I have lace weight. The pattern is more complicated than Nina's. So I think I am going to finish this first. Lace pattern is really fun to knit. Though I sometimes miss just simple stocking stitches, or garter stitches which I can knit watching my favorite dramas or movies.





Thank you for reading. Hope you all have a good weekend. Happy handmade!!

No comments:

Post a Comment