Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tutorial / Mini Heart Brooch





Finally I finished editing the tutorial for making Mini heart brooches for St.Valentine's day! It is a super simple project so I hope many of you will enjoy making them and give them to someone who you love!

You can find the free pattern here. And the tutorial with a lot of pictures is here in my Flickr set.

The heart measures about 4.5cm wide.

I tried it on my everyday sweat shirt. This brooch looks fancy on my nice wool coat as well. It could be worn on hats, purses, and as a pendant head with adding a chain or a string.

You can make them in different color schemes and put your own messages on it.

The red heart became a perfect accessory for my smocked yarn tote.



I would love to hear from you about making these cute heart brooches. Leave comments if you made them!

No comments:

Post a Comment