Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sewing Kid's Clothing / Leggings

I sewed Nina's leggings yesterday. The material is a knit. So this project was a very good practice for me to use my new serger I purchased in Junuary
.

Nina is taking Ice Skating lessons and she likes to wear very flexible bottoms when she is on ice. These are going to be perfect for skating, and also good for climbing trees!


The finish of the hems looks very professional. It needed a little practice and once I got it, it was so easy and fast.



I am sewing another pair in different color right now. I want to make many of knit clothing for my family this Summer. I don't have much knit fabric in my stash. Collecting good knit fabric will be my new hobby! Do you have any suggestions for shopping cute knit fabrics online? I would love to hear from you!


Happy knit sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment