Sunday, October 9, 2011

Etsy Shop Vacation is Over!

Eventually I re-opened my Etsy shop "Harujion Design".  Long vacation is finally over. There are eight items  in the shop currently, and there is more coming in a few weeks. Please take a look, and if you have any questions about the shop or items, feel free to ask by email (harujiondesign at gmail dot com) or in your comment. Thank you so much for being that patient!


There is one of items in the shop. I named it Vintage Nordic Sweater bag. I felted a sweater and made it into a Boston type hand bag. And added a hand crocheted flower corsage.  This bag is definitely one of a kind. Please click the picture below for more info.


And you can see more pics of my items and details in my Flickr pool here.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment