Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pray for Japan

As you know, my home country Japan is facing to the unprecedented disaster. I was so scared when I could not reach my family. But fortunately I found they are safe soon. I just wanted to tell you that and I would like to say I am grateful that many people are concerned and praying for Japan. It is frustrating that I cannot do anything far away from my country. But I am going to keep thinking what I can do for them. I wish people in the devastated area keep having hope and Japan will get over this enormous tragedy.

7 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of you. I'm so glad you have been able to contact your family. The footage I've seen is heartbreaking, its a huge tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good news that your family is safe. I can't imagine how frightening it would be to experience an event of that magnitude. I too, hope that relief will come soon so that people can rebuild their homes and lives in the northern areas that were hit so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very good news, We are keeping the Japan people in our PRAYERS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone. It is touching that many countries are offering to help. I believe people will get over this and Japan will rise again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your family is safe. I too believe in the enduring spirit of the Japanese people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a cry about the situation in Japan yesterday, it is truly horrific and heartbreaking. I'm so glad that your loved ones are safe. On watching news reports over the past few days, I am just amazed at the patience of the Japanese people and the kindness they have towards each other in the face of such adversity. They are a truly inspiring people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Sina and maker*land.
    The situation in the affected area is still serious. But I heard some good news too. Relief is reaching to the victims gradually and the circumstances of the nuclear plant seems improving. Many many people are cooperating together to triumph over adversity. I have never been proud of being a Japanese more than this time.

    ReplyDelete